Initial information in accordance with §§ 15 and 16 of the Ordinance on Insurance Brokerage and Advice (Insurance Mediation Ordinance - VersVermV)
1. Company name and address
Neova Techafull GmbH Managing Director: Metin Yücel Unter den Linden 24 10117 Berlin Telephone: +49 302 178 9164 E-Mail: email@example.com Local Court Berlin (Charlottenburg): HRB 236133 B
2. Status as broker under the German Trade Regulation, Notification and Registration
Neova Techafull GmbH is registered as insurance agent with a licence under sec. 34d para. 1 of to German Trade Regulation with the competent authority, i.e. the Industrie- und Handelskammer in Berlin, Fasanenstraße 85, 10623 Berlin, and registered with the register of intermediaries under number D-FFIY-H8372-80.
The entry in the register of intermediaries can be verified as follows:
Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag (DIHK) e.V.
Breite Straße 29
telephone: 0180 600 58 50 (landline price: 0,20 €/call; mobile phone price may deviate)
3. Advice Neova Techafull GmbH provides advice in relation to the brokered insurance products.
4. Remuneration For the brokerage services, Neova Techafull GmbH receives a commission from the respective insurance company which is part of the insurance premium. Apart from this, Neova Techafull GmbH does not receive any inducements.
5. Participation of the insurance intermediary in insurance companie
Neova Techafull GmbH does not hold any participations in voting rights or the capital of any insurance companies.
6.Participation of insurance companies or mother insurance companies in the insurance broker
Insurance company Neova Katılım Sigorta A.Ş. holds more than 10% in the voting rights and the capital of Neova Techafull GmbH.
7. Conciliation bodies for out-of-court dispute resolution
Under sec. 17 para. 4 of the Insurance Mediation Ordinance, we are obliged to participate in the following dispute resolution procedures in front of the following consumer arbitration boards:
Postfach 08 06 32
Postfach 08 06 32
Ombudsmann private Kranken- und Pflegeversicherung
Postfach 06 02 22
8. Platform of the EU Commission for online dispute settlement (OS Platform): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr