The protection of your personal data is important to us. With this notice, we inform you about the processing of your personal data in connection with the use of insurance-specific services via the Techafull website ("Techafull Service") by
- Neova Techafull GmbH ("Techafull") and
- ELEMENT Insurance AG ("ELEMENT Insurance")
as well as the rights you are entitled to under data protection law. You and ELEMENT Insurance will enter into a separate legal relationship. Please also see the ELEMENT Insurance privacy notice https://www.element.in/en/legals/data-privacy regarding information in the handling of your personal data.
1. Who we are and how you can reach us
Neova Techafull GmbH
Unter den Linden 24
are responsible for processing your personal data when using our services via the Techafull Service. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the processing of your personal data or your rights with us, you can contact our data protection officer at any time by e-mail at: email@example.com or send us a message by mail to the above postal address with the note "data protection officer".
2. Content and functionality of the Techafull Service The Techafull Service is intended to provide you with an easy way to access insurance-specific services. In particular, you have the following options via the Techafull Service: Buying an insurance product Managing your products Report your claim
3. Categories of data In order to be able to use the services offered via the Techafull Service, the personal data is processed: Master data – this is information about you that are required to identify you and contact you. Master data includes first and last name, age, address, marital status, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information). Insurance data – is insurance-specific information that is required for the conclusion, performance or termination of an insurance contract or termination of an insurance contract. Insurance data includes previous insurance, start of insurance, type of insurance, selected product group within the insurance, number of insurance claims in the past, status of premium payment.
4. Purposes of data processing a) Techafull Service For the purpose of the technical provision of the Techafull Service provided to you, it is necessary that we process certain information automatically transferred by your device so that the Techafull Service is displayed correctly, you can use the Techafull Service and we can ensure IT security. This access data is automatically collected each time you use the Techafull Service and automatically stored in so-called server log files.
The access data is stored for the duration of the session partly in a cookie on your device and temporarily in a so-called log file in our systems, whereby the IP address is alienated on our server so that an assignment to an individual website visitor is no longer possible. A processing of this access data for other purposes does not take place.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the technical provision of the website is Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR, whereby our legitimate interest results from the aforementioned purposes.
b) Processing via ELEMENT Insurance Techafull collects the master data and insurance data provided by you via the Techafull Services. Techafull uses this data to broker insurance and to provide insurance-specific services via the Techafull Services, in particular for advice, support and administration during your insurance relationship. For insurance products brokered to ELEMENT Insurance, Techafull transfers this data to ELEMENT Insurance, which then processes this data for its own purposes. The conclusion or the execution and the termination of the insurance contract via the Techafull Services are not possible without the processing of your master data and insurance data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for pre-contractual and contractual purposes is Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR.
c) Improvement of the product and services Techafull also automatically processes the master data, insurance data and, where applicable, claims data provided by you, together with usage data, in order to
Improve and develop Techafull product and business processes
Conduct market segmentations
Improve and develop the Techafull Services
Target and direct you to product content and products that you may like (personalized advertising)
For fraud, fraud, abuse and risk prevention.
The aforementioned automated data processing and aggregation of user data, including for advertising purposes, will only take place if you consent to it in advance. We obtain such consent from you separately in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR. This consent is voluntary and is not a condition for the use of the Techafull Service and the associated insurance-specific services.
5. Categories of recipients of the personal data External recipients We use external service providers in some cases to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations and for the services, we offer (mainly IT service providers). The processing of your personal data by contracted services providers takes place in the context of handling orders from you pursuant to Article 28 GDPR. The above-mentioned services providers are only given access to such personal information which is necessary for them to carry out the task in question. Such service providers are forbidden to transfer your personal information or to use it for any other purpose, especially not for their own commercial purposes. In so far as external service providers come into contact with your personal data, we have ensured that the statutory data protection regulations are fulfilled by means of legal, technical and organisational measures and regular checks.
Other recipients In addition, your personal data may be transferred to further recipients, such as for example, to authorities for the fulfilment of legal notification obligations (e.g. social insurance institutions, supervisory, financial or law enforcement authorities).
6. Duration of data storage Your personal data will be deleted or the processing of this data will be restricted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the above-mentioned purposes. Your data will only be deleted if and as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation of the respective party (e.g. commercial and tax retention obligations up to ten years) or the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
7. Your rights You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
information about your personal data (Art. 15 GDPR);
correction of your incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR);
deletion of your personal data (Art. 17 GDPR);
restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR);
object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR);
withdrawal at any time of your consent once given, with the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future (Art. 7(3) GDPR);
right to data portability with regard to your personal data (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights, you can contact us using the contact details provided above. In addition, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data is not lawful (Art. 77 GDPR).
Last updated: August2022